Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I owe Altec Best and the rest of you an apology.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: I owe Altec Best and the rest of you an apology.

    What, did something happen?

    I didn't see a thing.

    But, i was really relieved to see that you started this thread.

    And................... as others have said, hope you stick around this place.

    Let's get back to the Altecs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member SOOTSHE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2006
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, Australia
    Posts
    276
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: I owe Altec Best and the rest of you an apology.

    What they all said!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28236960 times.